Every building is unique, regulations change, the industry’s safety and compliance standards will continually evolve — and who can keep track of it all? As an enrolled subscriber to our SafeSite Advantage program, we can help you and your property manage these demands more easily than ever.
SafeSite Advantage is an exclusive offering for window-cleaning clients of Valcourt Building Services. Our mission is to reduce the time, energy, and burden that would be required of building owners and their representatives to manage and support proper compliance oversight. The result for our clients is less burden and less risk.
For those clients that subscribe to our program, it will be a relief to not have to manage all the tasks associated with the requirements relating to the existing and revised regulations and standards. This is accomplished through providing building owners and managers with accurate and timely resources to support these critical building-owner requirements. These resources include:
- SafeSite’s Leadership Team – The industry’s only known dedicated division of experts, our SafeSite team provides support for our clients and operational teams to achieve the highest levels of safety and compliance.
- Regulation Integration Program – Our SafeSite subscription includes a step-wise program to support our clients on a pathway to compliance – both with existing and changing regulations and standards.
- Technology – Valcourt’s SafeSite subscription provides our clients with exclusive access to our online portal. This portal provides clients with a resource for compliance related information, a road map to compliance management, and a resource to access all historical compliance-related documentation.
- 3rd Party Partnerships – Our SafeSite team has created strategic relationships with the most qualified 3rd party partners that have the experience to best serve our clients’ needs.
The result is a program that provides subscribers with turn-key solutions and management, to support every building’s unique compliance requirements and risk-management needs.That’s the advantage of SafeSite.
Compliance with OSHA regulations and industry standards is complicated. Our program ensures all buildings enrolled in our SafeSite Advantage program not only have the required support to guide them on a pathway to compliance, it helps them stay there.
OSHA Regulations Integration Program: SafeSite Advantage subscribers are provided with a step-wise process for:
- Facilitating the required annual inspection by an experienced and qualified engineer to properly identify components of the safety system, check for anchorage-point integrity, and provide a report detailing further compliance requirements or recommendations.
- Evaluating buildings’ safety-system compliance deficiencies
- Ensuring proper support with our professional engineering partners
- Creating a pathway to compliance
- Facilitating and supporting the building owner and management with all additional required compliance needs. Traditionally, this could involve ensuring that the required testing, certification, and fall-protection systems are in place and used compliantly.
Exchange of Assurances Program: Our SafeSite Support Team ensures that both our subscribers and workers have all assurances documented as required by OSHA regulations and industry standards.
Click on the links below for important information you should know about the recently revised OSHA regulations and how Valcourt can assist you.
SafeSite subscribers are supported with documentation, organization and management. This is primarily achieved through the SafeSite Portal, which is designed to:
- Keep SafeSite subscribers informed
- Serve as a compliance resource center
- Maintain a library of historical compliance-related documentation
Proof of Qualifications: Our SafeSite team maintains all worker-training documents to ensure our window cleaners meet and exceed all OSHA requirements and industry standards. SafeSite subscribers also receive written documentation signed by each individual worker servicing the property. This not only verifies that each worker has been properly trained, it ensures they are familiar with the unique safety-systems of our subscribers’ buildings and that they understand the requirements of the building’s specific work plan. While this is not specifically required by OSHA, it provides additional assurances that go above and beyond to reduce liabilities should an incident occur at the property.
Compliance Manuals: This newly revised manual is now integrated into the SafeSite subscriber Portal! The compliance manual has many benefits, including:
- Detailed breakdown of the OSHA regulations and industry standards, and a manual for managing these requirements
- All required and supporting documentation from Valcourt
- Ease of access for keeping important compliance documentation organized
- Annual Industry Update that will help our subscribers stay informed on new developments, changing requirements, and how it impacts them.
Documented Safety Training Program: We continually create new safety and training programs to ensure our workers are operating at the highest levels of safety and compliance when servicing our clients’ buildings. And our SafeSite Team ensures that these programs are consistently being implemented as designed.
Documented Safety Inspection Program: Our operations team conducts this thorough safety inspection under the management of our SafeSite Team, which also conducts its own random inspections of the work- ers. Each crew member is inspected regularly for safe and compliant behavior, reducing the risks associated with this work.
As a subscriber of our SafeSite Advantage program, we are committed to providing you with proactive com- munication regarding the status and development of your building’s levels of compliance, as well as other safety-related matters.
Site Specific Training Program: To ensure our crews understand your property and its unique set of work procedures, our SafeSite team analyzes the building’s latest compliance reports to build a site-specific work plan. During inspections, we also create site-specific training videos that our crews use prior to arriving at your building to perform their work.
Morning Assurances: To provide further peace-of-mind to SafeSite subscribers, we contact our crews each morning to ensure all safety and compliance requirements are thoroughly understood. We also contact our clients to let them our crews have been properly prepared.
Consultations: As a SafeSite subscriber, you will have our team of experts at your disposal — and not just for a window-cleaning question. We also consult with our subscribers on compliance requirements for other contractors they hire that need to either access the facade or work on their building’s roof. This ensures they are fully aware of the requirements that existing and revised regulations and standards impose on all parties.
Communication of Inspection Results: Our SafeSite team will always review, analyze, and communicate the results of any compliance reports. This ensures our subscribers fully understand the results, as well as any further action-items they are required to take. We assist our clients by supporting them to resolve any compliance actions the reports require.
At Valcourt, we believe an informed client is the only way to become a protected client. Our SafeSite team receives high-level training on an ongoing basis, and will inform the building ownership/management teams about their compliance requirements, as well as those of their hired contractors.
Site-Specific Presentations: Every building is unique. Therefore, their compliance and safety requirements are also unique. We are committed to educating our SafeSite subscribers regarding their specific compliance, safety, and operational requirements for each individual building as it relates to facade access and working in proximity to rooftop fall hazards.
Group Educational Seminars: We offer group educational seminars to SafeSite subscribers. These seminars focus on providing general information about the responsibilities of management/ownership, as well as how to navigate the process to achieve full compliance. We also review what should be expected from hired contractors and how to best protect yourself from liability exposures.
When hiring contractors conduct any work that is considered high-risk, it is important for building owners and managers to have a partner that properly insulates them from risks when it matters most.
$22 million insurance: As the industry leader, Valcourt has always offered the industry's highest level of insurance protection.
Emergency Response Team: If an incident occurs, our team — comprised of Valcourt personnel along with a third-party investigative first-response service — will accurately assess any exposure and liability to protect all parties involved.